I've been a member for almost 4 yrs nows.I go to quit my membership the beginning of Dec'12.

The guy on the phone told me to send a letter tell them if you want your membership cancelled. I did that. I'm told I can use the gym until Jan 14 b/c I'm paid up until then. Jan.

18 my card is billed $53. My card was ran and declined. Now I have to pay my dues and a fee. I keep a separate account where all my bills are paid from.

I call and they tell me it takes 30 days from post marked date to cancel?!?! What a SCAM!!! No matter what you're on the hook for another payment unless they receive your letter on day your month of service starts.

All I wanted was my money returned.I advise anyone NEVER TO USE A GYM WITH ABC FINANCIAL!!!!

Had an Experience with Abc Financial?

Comments

Little Rock, Arkansas, United States #675142

Hello,

We regret to hear your recent experience with ABC Financial Services was not a satisfactory one. I would like the opportunity to review your account and see that proper action has been taken. We strive to address all consumer feedback, positive or negative, and want to make sure your situation was handled properly.

Unfortunately, I was not able to locate your membership with the information provided in this post. Please email me at Stephanie.cook@abcfinancial.com with either your 9 digit agreement number or the home phone number on your account so that I may look into this for you.

Stephanie Cook

Customer Relationship Specialist

ABC Financial Services, Inc.