I called in may to cancel my account. I was told it would take 30 days to cancel and i agreed. 3 months later i am still reciving charges and just got charged $45 for annual fee. I call in to find out what is going on and they say it has to be a WRITTEN notice. This is 2013, why can I not cancel by phone or email. I spoke with a "supervisor" and they said they would not be able to refund me my annual fee. Spoke with my bank and am currently disputing the charge.

ABC told me they were just following the gym's direction. I called the GYM and they said ABC came up with all the terms and i would have to deal with them to cancel. I will never sign up at a gym that uses ABC again, they are a greedy business and not friendly at all.

Had an Experience with Abc Financial?

Comments

Stephanie@abc
Little Rock, Arkansas, United States #715976

Hello,

We regret to hear your recent experience with ABC Financial Services was not a satisfactory one. I would like the opportunity to review your account and see that proper action has been taken. We strive to address all consumer feedback, positive or negative, and want to make sure your situation was handled properly.

Unfortunately, I was not able to locate your membership with the information provided in this post. Please email me at Stephanie.cook@abcfinancial.com with either your 9 digit agreement number or the home phone number on your account so that I may look into this for you.

Stephanie Cook

Customer Relationship Specialist

ABC Financial Services, Inc.