I've been trying to cancel my membership to work out world and I have emailed abc financial like I was told to do and they still will not cancel my membership and keep charging my bank account. My question is why does this keep happening and nothing is being done to this company.

I am thinking about bringing them to small claims court to get my money back.

If they keep getting away with it they will keep on doing it.I will report them to the better business bureau and hopefully I can get somewhere with them. Everyone should be reporting them.

Comments

Tomball, Texas, United States #1236814

I'm thinking about taking them to small claims court for the same reason, how's it situation turn out ?

Little Rock, Arkansas, United States #675100

Hello,

We regret to hear your recent experience with ABC Financial Services was not a satisfactory one. I would like the opportunity to review your account and see that proper action has been taken. We strive to address all consumer feedback, positive or negative, and want to make sure your situation was handled properly.

Unfortunately, I was not able to locate your membership with the information provided in this post. Please email me at Stephanie.cook@abcfinancial.com with either your 9 digit agreement number or the home phone number on your account so that I may look into this for you.

Stephanie Cook

Customer Relationship Specialist

ABC Financial Services, Inc.