AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS!!!!I have been trying to cancel my membership for over 2 months.

I moved across the country my BF is in the military and got sent from NC to CALI. I sent in a copy of our lease that was not good enough sent in my insurance for my car with my new address on it. That was not good enough.(Even though my bank and insurance are the same company) They continued to charge me and after stating that Id like my refund of over $100 they told me they do not have the authorization.

Rude people and not very efficient.Takes over 48 hours for anything to get processed.

Review about: Abc Financial Membership.

Had an Experience with Abc Financial?

Comments

Little Rock, Arkansas, United States #675110

Hello,

We regret to hear your recent experience with ABC Financial Services was not a satisfactory one. I would like the opportunity to review your account and see that proper action has been taken. We strive to address all consumer feedback, positive or negative, and want to make sure your situation was handled properly.

Unfortunately, I was not able to locate your membership with the information provided in this post. Please email me at Stephanie.cook@abcfinancial.com with either your 9 digit agreement number or the home phone number on your account so that I may look into this for you.

Stephanie Cook

Customer Relationship Specialist

ABC Financial Services, Inc.